Whether your Non-profit is a Social Service, Religious, Governmental or Educational organization. . .
Nonprofits are known for passionate staff, dedicated leadership and engaged volunteers and involved board members. And, whenever more than one person cares about an outcome in a situation or process, there can be conflict. Sound familiar? When Nonprofit organizations are experiencing conflict, change or growth, CRC can help. Beginning with a customized Conflict Assessment, CRC staff work closely with your team to craft an Action Plan, including the right combination of services from our menu to fit your organization’s needs, goals and budget.
- Staff development training
- Customized facilitated meetings including goals development and implementation planning
- Cascading mediation sessions
- Leadership team development
- Open Space Facilitation
- Appreciative Inquiry Summits
- World Cafe Events
For more information, contact CRC at 612-822-9883 or use the Request Training or Services button at the top of the page.