Whether leading a non-profit, for profit, government or educational organization, work styles, personalities, and change/growth are just a few of the dynamics that contribute to the challenges faced by leadership teams. From helping resolve interpersonal workplace conflicts, to designing and hosting organization-wide change management processes, to facilitating customized professional development workshops, CRC can help leadership teams connect, plan, and collaborate effectively. Beginning with a customized Organizational Assessment, CRC staff work closely with your team to craft an Action Plan, including a combination of services from our menu to fit your organization’s needs, goals and budget.
• Staff development training
• Customized facilitated meetings including goals development and implementation planning
• Cascading mediation sessions
• Board dynamics
• Volunteer dynamics
• Leadership team development
• Strategic Planning Facilitated Processes
• Open Space Facilitation
• Appreciative Inquiry Summits
• World Cafe Events
For information, contact CRC at 612-822-9883 or use the Request Training or Services button at the top of the page.